USB Port Black Sealed Dust proof Trackball Pointing Device ,
stainless steel computer mouse
Dimension: 80 x 110 mm (Front panel)
IP65 Rated Black Sealed Dust-proof Trackball Pointing Device,
vandal proof stainless steel laser trackball, 3 mouse buttons
designed for right, left scrolling keys, with rear panel mounting
• All Metal Mechanicals provide for rugged, smooth, long lasting
and no noisy operation.
• Laser Encoders provide high resolution more than 1200DPI, fast
and reliable positioning data.
• 25mm diameter Stainless steel ball for smooth, quick and durable
operation and precise cursor positioning.
• Rate Sensitive Dynamic Resolution provides for accelerated
movement of the cursor when the ball is moved fast, while retaining
one-pixel positioning accuracy when the ball is moved slowly.
• no metal bearings inside, operation is very smooth, and easy
without any noise.
• can be mounted horizontally, and vertically.
• PS/2 or USB connector is available.
• Customized layout is available.
• The Black Sealed Dust-proof Trackball Pointing Device using the
existing mouse driver and mouse software Interfaces for most
workstations and computers. It’s meet NEMA 4, 4X and IP 65
specifications, making them vandal proof, resistant to dust, dirt,
water and corrosive liquids.
|Material||Electrical Data||Environmental Characteristics|
|• All parts that are exposed to outside are built from 304
stainless steel that is dust-proof, water-proof,vandal-proof,
• Voltage: 5.0VDC ±5%
• Electric current: 10mA
• EMC compliant
• Laser trackball resolution: 1200dpi
• Operating temperature: -20°C to + 60°C
• Storage temperature: - 40°C to + 80°C
• Operating RH: 20-95%
• Atmospheric pressure: 60-106Kpa.
• PS/2, USB available,No driver needed, plug and play.
• MTBF >5,0000H
• MTTR <30min
• Key switch lifespan:more than 10 Mio actuations
• Trackball lifespan:> 10 Mio revolutions
|• (W x H): 80mm x 110mm(Front panel)||• 1pc/EPE/white box, 30boxes/ctn||• It is compatible to WINDOWS98/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista/ Linux, Unix,